The Intelligence Room V.2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to go and have fun with fellow Spies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.LoLi
Private
Private
.LoLi

StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) Empty
PostSubject: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 11:04

Does anyone play it? Preferably on keyboard, since if I cared about pad, I'd be asking about DDR.
Back to top Go down
Cromwell
Cromwell

StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) Empty
PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 11:20

I could. I still have your disc :rofl:
Back to top Go down
.LoLi
Private
Private
.LoLi

PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 11:41

FUKKEN DO IT. NOW.

And when you come over.

Don't be like Sara though and go around telling people I'm godly at it. AHM NOT GODLY bounce
Back to top Go down
Cromwell
Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 19:11

But you ARE God xDD
Back to top Go down
.LoLi
Private
Private
.LoLi

PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 09:04

Jesus, you and Iru both.

Quote :
(7:04 PM) .LoLi: everyone knows i am good =w=~
(7:04 PM) Iruki: oh yes
(7:04 PM) Iruki: I actually read god for that

Note: Taken out of contest, that makes me sound like a narcissistic jackass. You should all know better. Mad

Also,

Quote :
Iru: you ARE god

Quote :
[ Tohru Honda ]: You are God. <3
Back to top Go down
Cromwell
Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 09:13

Psh. I gave you that nickname way before that :talk2hand:
Back to top Go down
.LoLi
Private
Private
.LoLi

PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 09:22

When?
Back to top Go down
Cromwell
Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 09:35

A few years ago, member? When I was Ikeris Von Hitler Satan, so I called you god. Hell, your in my PHONE under the title of god XD
Back to top Go down
.LoLi
Private
Private
.LoLi

PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 14:11

Yes, so every time one of my parents calls you...

Alsooooo Ikeris Von Hitler Satan wasn't THAAAAAT long ago, was it? I mean, I've only been on gaia a little less than two years, so...
Back to top Go down
Fake Hero VII
Private
Private
Fake Hero VII

Location : You never know, but I'm most assuredly in a tree aiming my scope at you.

PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 16:05

. . . I don't play.
Back to top Go down
http://reborndarkness.com/viewuser.php?uid=59
cloudia
Private
Private
cloudia

PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 17:42

neither do i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)   StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StepMania (I am adding more characters to the title to make sure it meets the limit)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intelligence Room V.2 :: Entertainment and Media-
Jump to: